Please note: In order to receive your order for the current month, you must place your order by the 5th day of the same month. If the 5th falls on a weekend or STATUTORY holiday, orders will be accepted until 5 pm the following business day.
Example: For July’s box you must order by July 5th
ONLINE ORDERS ARE ONLY TO BE PICKED UP AT OUR OFFICE AT 350 INDUSTRIAL PARKWAY SOUTH, aURORA.
Please note: Online orders are subject to a processing fee.
Our service provider is Paypal, and payments can be made using a credit card or through your bank account. If you do not have an account with Paypal, you can create one free of charge at PayPal
1. To order, locate the Paypal link on the bottom of the page.
2. Select the number of boxes. Please note we have added a handling charge to cover the fees we are charged to provide this service. You will have the option of ordering up to 10 boxes once you enter the PayPal site. If you would like to order both a regular Good Food Box and a Local Good Food Box, please submit one order for each type.
3. Select the month you are ordering for. Please note that pickup is always on the 3rd Wednesday of the month between 12:00 and 6:00 p.m. at our office at 350 Industrial Parkway South, Aurora, ON.
4. Click Buy Now. You will be taken to the secure payment page where you can enter your payment information or your Paypal account.
5. Once you have entered your payment information, click Pay Now.
6. The transaction is completed immediately, and you will be sent an email confirmation of your purchase.
Please note the following:
- Please provide us with an email address and telephone number in order for us to verify your order if needed.
- The order deadline of the 5th day of the month is the same. We cannot accept late orders.
- PayPal is accepted until 9pm on the 5th day of the month.
If you have any questions or trouble using the system, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to help you out. if you want to order the seasonal local box, please continue to scroll to the next section.
Our Local Good Food Box is available for October!
York Region Food Network is proud to offer an all Ontario grown box alongside our existing Good Food Box program, thanks to our friends at Top Tomato Foods!
• The box is $25 and contains a selection of what is in season
• Order online or in-person by the 5th of the month
• Pick up box at 350 Industrial Parkway South, Aurora the third Wednesday of the month